View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 03-25-2016, 12:00 PM

The Babadook. It's unbelievable good. I rolled my eyes when my boyfriend first suggested we watch it. Then I couldn't stop watching it. It's not my favorite genre but it was so well-done that it sucked me right in.
The Good Dinosaur. Another one of those eyeroll movies. And, like the Babadook, it hooked me. It was adorable and the scenery is absolutely breathtaking. It's a really cute movie.
Song of the Sea. The art style is amazing (reminds me of Wind Waker). The story is precious. The music is on point.
The Martian. Hilarious and brilliant. It was another one of those "do I have to watch it movies" that I'm glad I did end up watching. It can be a bit slow but it's worth it. It really gets the mind thinking, or at least it did for me.
21 Jump Street/22 Jump Street. Sorry, I had to include these as they are hilarious and stupid.
Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation. If you haven't watched all the MI movies before this, don't bother watching this one. It references the previous movies and won't make sense if you're not familiar with the series.
Pacific Rim. I want to know why there aren't more movies like this. I want more mechs vs monsters.

Uh, I think I'll stop there. I could go on and on forever. My boyfriend and I watch a lot of movies.