Thread: Say I Do, Alibi
View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 04-26-2015, 02:19 AM

"If you like that talk you'll get plenty more than!" He said brightly, resisting the urge to actually break into a more detailed explanation of exactly how he had scanned the room. Afterall, there was a more important fact at hand that he had to focus his mind on. As they arrived in the open floor of the bar he took her by both hands confused by her talk of the rings luck. He made a face at her for the comment about what he had to do and mouthed 'I know' before he pulled her close and moved one hand to her waist where he walked her around in a bit of a slow dance.

Of course, this was a fight back to say that he could lead perfectly fine, as well as get them set up in perfect view of the cops across the street. As they slowly spun (and surprisingly it seemed he knew the proper dance steps despite his social awkwardness) towards the position he spoke to her. "Hino, my darling my sweet. For all the years that we have intimately gotten to know each other." He paused for a split second to smirk at his own word use, assuming it would have irked her. I have never met anyone with such skill at what she does than you. Your craft is beautiful, and it pays off so well, i can't help but find myself impressed. It feels like I've fallen into a trap that has me head over heels attracted to you. He paused in the slow spin, stepping back once from her so they were a foot apart as he held her hand again.

"Hino..." They were both in perfect profile as he bent down to one knee still holding her hands. "I can't imagine anyone else as perfect as you for me. You would make the absolute perfect theif, because you've stolen my heart."Letting go of one hand he reached into his pocket and pulled out the small box she had passed him. "Please, would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" He opened the box, holding her eyes with his. Unaware of the meaning of the ring that he hadn't even seen before. A hopefullness filling his eyes making them glazed enough to pass for loving watery eyes of a hopeless romantic, instead of a hacker hoping to avoid jail.