Thread: Threat Level
View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 12-05-2013, 06:47 PM

Kanra Fuwadearu

The small room was dark, the curtains had been slid closed, and the only light came from the lamp on the desk. What was with psychologists and their mood lighting? The one before Kanra Fuwadearu, looked more like an interrogation officer. Dark hair, dark eyes, black suit. Perfect for one of those detective movies. Sitting opposite of the man, Kanra kept a pleasant smile on his face. The man was doing what others before him had tried, to get inside his mind. It happened a few times a month, he would be called in to ‘talk’ to someone, kind of like an extreme form of counciling, for he could not get help for his issues…when people only knew half of what they were. The man before him folded his hands, regarding Kanra with a slightly stern look. He had asked Kanra a question, and was awaiting an answer. The question? Same as always, about the other him living within his head.

Not literally, there was no second body living inside his brain like a tumor or anything, but another personality. Kanra suffered from DID, Dual Identity Disorder. He had for years, brought on the doctors believed, by his less than desirable childhood. Kanra did not see it quite the same way, but he had little interest in sitting around playing ‘now how does that make you feel’ with doctors all day. No one could figure him out, no one got close enough for various reasons. Taking a breath, Kanra leaned back within his chair a bit, “He’s still up there” he replied simply. “That is not what I meant Kanra, and you know this…I cannot help you unless you let me in” the man spoke almost immediately after Kanra.

Help? Who had ever said he needed help? Kanra was quite alright with the other side of himself, they were in a way friends. He chuckled lightly, before looking up at him once more. “Forgive me, but there is not much to say. He is he, and I am me….is that not true for you being you?” a flicker came to one of the man’s eyebrows at this, he was getting slightly annoyed. Kanra often spoke in riddles, especially to the doctors. He had a specialty for confusing the enemy, for twisting things into a state of confusion and madness. It was slightly the reason for his Codename, along with the fact that his own last name was almost a literal translation. Ironic and funny all rolled into one. The other did not seem to think so, few of these stiff suits did. They merely saw Kanra as a puzzle with defective pieces who needed to be fixed.

“Perhaps you need some time to think? I can have a room arranged for you if needed” a small smirk formed on the other’s lips. Kanra’s smile turned to the faintest frown. He had been here before to…threatened to be locked up...in a tiny room. It was no secret that Kanra was claustrophobic. It was because of his childhood as well, and one of the reasons why he was as he was. Though threatening him unless you were one of true power…was not the best way to go. Kanra’s eyes slid closed, the room fading to black. The man sat there for a moment waiting for a response. When he did not get one, he raised an eyebrow “Kanra?” Kanra’s smile returned, though it was darker now, his eyes opening. All of the color had drained from them, the usual friendly and lively violet grey now a pale yellowish white.

The man made a move to press a button under his desk just in case, though it was too little avail. In a moment, Kanra had moved over the desk, grabbing a letter opener on said desk, and drove it hard into the chair the man sat on between his legs, just shy of a rather…sensitive…area. The man stopped, causing Kanra to smile a bit more. “Berserker…” the man slowly looked up into his eyes. “If you have something to ask…then do it to my face….though if you would rather play a little game of trying to tame me, it is not my responsibility if you get hurt” the other side of Kanra stated, looking directly at the other. “Next time you try to cage me…they will have to wheel the mangled mess of what is left of you out of here” he stepped back, moving to the door. “I look forward to our next...meeting” was the last thing he said, before he closed the door behind him.