View Single Post
Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-16-2008, 10:04 PM

Well my second set of foxes is complete. Now I think I'll just build up my chocolates and let them convert to gold. Or I might get one more heart belt, since I really like the belt. I don't know yet...

Yeah, it's in the event shop. It's a red heart with little black wings. I think it's like 750 gold or 850...I'm not sure. I just know that I want it before it goes full price. I feel kind of bad I can't save up for the wings though...since right now, they're close to 4k, and they'll be going ful price at a total of like...7k+ so I probably won't ever be able to afford them. >>;

I have 0 chocolates now. >>; But I think I should be more by the time the event is over.

Yeah, I don't think I'll sell any of my extras anytime soon...maybe just the ones from Christmas. I have two or three extras from the event items at Christmas. :3 I need to work on getting some green clothes for St. Patrick's Day now. :3

Hrm, you should get...the fan if you don't like the boa much. Or you could get the boa, depending on which you think will be more popular later on, when you sell them.