View Single Post
MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-03-2009, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYV rocks View Post
i think it also has something to do with the yarn/conversion thing, too XD; like the cheapest item at the store is 5 yarns. so for 1 yarn donated to channah, that's only 1? XD; and for the cheapest item bought from the shop with the yarn, it's like +5 for greed? i don't exactly know how exactly it works though haha. but seems to be that way. people that donates, don't always donate a whole bunch of sum at once? but probably once or twice every once in awhile XD;;
i posted that 'theory' in another thread. and while there are people that bought stuff with yarn (myself included, either for me or for my friends--which, i don't think as being greedy), i believe there were still lots of people that donated, too. it's just that a lot of people tend to either donate or spend yarn at the end of the event. probably, the people that donated in the end donate their leftovers.

however, that kind of gets encountered with the people that decides to spend at the last minute (even if they were to donate in the beginning).

whatever happens, i still had fun with the people i hung out with in my thread, and i feel that's more important ^^;;