View Single Post
Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and she is mine to protect. Let all who would harm her run in fear.
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 07-07-2011, 04:22 AM

Gavin finally lost his temper. "That's enough!" He sprinted forward, and tackled her from behind. He'd obviously caught her by surprise, because he was able to get her to the ground easily enough. He quickly tossed her saber to Click, then jabbed her in the neck with a slight paralytic. She'd still be able to breathe and talk, but she wouldn't be able to move for two hours, or whenever he administered the antidote. "Did you even listen to a word I just said! He shouted at her. "We're here to help you, and do the stuff that you can't do. Of course you're better than us! You're a bleedin' Jedi. We grew up being trained to believe that you're all kriffing gods! We don't want to die, but if you had to choose between a clone and a god, which would you save? And what EXACTLY is your problem working with us?" Then he sighed. "You know what? I don't care anymore. It's not worth risking the rest of my brothers for people like you." he jabbed her with the antidote. "This'll take fifteen minutes to completely free you. Try not to catch anybodies attention till then." he glanced around, and grabbed a nearby crate. He dumped it over her, so she was inside and hidden. "Just be quiet and you'll be fine. Come on lads, lets get the data and get out, Jedi be dammed." He took off his helmet, so that she could see the sadness and tears. "Just remember this Jedi" He spat that word out like it was a curse, "Scorch died believing you were a god....." he put his helmet back on, and started climbing up after Fixer and Click. He didn't say that just to hurt her, he really wanted her to shape up, so she could help some other clones after she was reassigned.