Thread: Chemical Love
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 07-06-2014, 01:50 AM

Not that bad? Cian could have laughed if he felt it humorous enough, but instead it was devastating. He would have scanned the white tile for hours if Layland didn't grab him, but when he did, Cian suddenly felt all the eyes on him, staring at them, and he broke off from Layland, leading the way out the back double doors that let them emerge into the small side parking lot. When he was no longer alone, he turned to Layland with his hands pressed over his mouth to hide the damage. "It is bad." He said through his fingers. "To my parents, my family, it'll be awful. They'll think I've done this on purpose to get out of stage performance because we have to look as perfect as possible, and this is an imperfection people can see..." He sniffed, blinking back more tears and pushing one hand into his pocket. "I... I came here to give you something..."

He pulled the bracelet out and pushed it into Layland's hand. "I understand you... you don't like flashy things... or colors..." He looked down, hiding his mouth.