Thread: Marked for Dead
View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 02-21-2015, 12:34 AM

Kallen laughed. "Sure thing," he said, "I wouldn't mind being haunted anyways." He didn't show any signs of being nervous, and he really wasn't anyways. Even if the entire cell did burst up in flames, Kallen was sure he could think of a plan to at least get himself out. If he couldn't get Percy out...then oh well. But the main plan was still to get the two of them out of there. Kallen knew he would need help, so he was going to use it. He grabbed Percy's lighter, fingering the metal in his hand as he looked down at the pile of garbage.

He nodded at Percy, kicking the uneaten food into the pile as well, hoping it would help giving more of a smell to the fire. The pile was close enough to the door that the smoke would go into the hallway outside, but far enough so that the men would have to step into the room. Kallen lit the lighter, and without a second thought threw it into the pile of rubbish. "Hope you won't miss that thing," Kallen said afterwards.

As the fire continued to grow larger and larger, Kallen felt his heart start to beat just a little bit faster. It must have been at least ten minutes by now, give or take some, and no one had shown up. Kallen had heard some concerned mummers but nothing too serious. If the men didn't come in, he'd have to think of a plan quick. Just as he was bringing his sleeve up to his face though, a loud shout was heard from outside the door. There was a few more seconds of unintelligible shouting before the was burst open, and two men came running in. "What a perfect coincidence," Kallen laughed, glancing over at Percy. Without any warning Kallen ran forward, tackling one of the men to the ground. For once he was happy with the number of brawls he used to get into. He may not be strong, but he definitely knew how to fight to win.