View Single Post
Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-09-2012, 06:18 PM

Wow, that was a nightmare fitting for Halloween! Are you scared of scarecrows now lol?

Mine was a couple of weeks ago. I was a part of two families who lived together in a big house but we didn't stick out. The two mothers/wives were the matriarchs and the husbands were treated second-rate. I guess the women held all the power, the men were just useful (not my personal view at all, just what theirs was in the dream lol). Anyway, I was talking to a young woman down by the beach (near the neighborhood) and befriended her. I convinced her to come with me to my house (I was a teenager, like 17 but I kept switching genders in this dream...I hate that!!) and hang out. As we were walking I kept looking over my shoulder and seeing other childern, both younger and peers, and knew they were my sibblings and cousins. I also saw some policemen on patrol and kept watching them, as if I wanted to go talk to them. But with my family around, I couldn't. I got my friend to see the policemen and we waved hello to them, and they waved back.

We got to the house and I introduced her to my mother (not my real mom, but mine in the dream) and the other mother. They were sisters. We sat down for a bit, drank some kind of drinks and ate something while chatting. Then my mother stood up and offered to show my friend the house. I vaguely remember going through some of the rooms but I was dreading what was coming.

Then we got to the basement and the nightmare began. Not to get graphic but it was a torture chamber. My aunt closed the heavy metal door with an ominous bang and locked it behind my friend. As my family surrounded her (not me, I stood off to the side), she started to scream. I don't remember much after I woke up as to the details, but I remember that they were very, very graphic, which surprised me since I don't watch graphic shows.... I left after awhile, not able to stand anymore. I went upstairs and talked to my father. He didn't like what our family did anymore than I did, but he couldn't stop it. He had no power. One of my brothers or cousins, about my age, walked through the house with another potential victim. Our basement was filled with torture chambers, many of them full.

The dream progresses and suddenly we are all afraid. The police and FBI have been on to the disappearances and have been narrowing down the suspects. Apparently, more and more cop cars are in our neighborhood but they haven't heard who is responsible. My mom and aunt are pacing back and forth and accusing my dad and uncle of tipping them off. They hadn't of course and they insisted as much. Finally, the cops do come and surround the house. They tell us to surrender or they will blanket the house with gunfire. My mom and aunt refuse to surrender while my dad and uncle are thinking of all the children. We have a lot of glass balcony doors on the first floor so the SWAT team and FBI have a clear shot to all of us. My mom and aunt, along with some of my other girl cousins (I'm a girl at this point) gather up arms and insist they will defind us. I refuse to help and run to my dad and ask what I should do. He tells me to get the other childern and baracade them in a room.

I start looking frantically for a room (we have a lot of windows!) and think about going down the basement. It would be the safest place but it was filled with victims both dead and alive. I really don't want to see that again and I don't want the younger ones who haven't been exposed yet to see that. So I finally find a room (this house has like a million rooms!) that has one window and I take mattresses and baracade that outside wall. We lie down on the floor and I and my brother try to keep everyone calm. I keep them in the dark about what is going on because somehow I know some of them are psychopaths and enjoy our family tradition. The police killed my mom, aunt, and sisters and storm the house. My father and uncle surrender and the cops come to our room. There the dream ended and I woke up.

I was really surprised at this dream because even though I watch Criminal Minds, my dream would have been at the end of the R rating if it was a movie, and I've never even seen an R-rated movie! Guess I have a fertile imagination :P