Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 04-19-2014, 07:59 AM

zigbigadorlube

January 8, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
I can't quite find the right words to describe this avatar: Outer space fairy bug? Frozen pastel magic girl?

Whatever she's doing, it works! Balancing out such pale and pretty colors with a hint of black was the perfect way to keep this outfit from looking washed out. Not to mention that the background creates a very ethereal atmosphere that's wonderfully alluring.

Congratulations, zig!

August 22, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
zigbigadorlube put together such a lovely, soft pastel avatar that feels very soothing and dreamy. She makes me think of a goddess of peace and harmony touring her garden. Any moment now, she'll turn into her dove form and go help ease someone's stress or anxiety.

Congratulations on the win, Zig!

December 26, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellyButton View Post
I was having a really hard time choosing a winner tonight because there are so many great avatars out there right now, but I keep coming back to this avatar. It's such an eye-pleaser! The colors are quite lovely and it's been put together with a lot of delicacy ~ she has quite a few items equipped, but it doesn't feel "heavy" and the black accents are only in the finest lines. Since she's left the background empty, there's nothing to detract from the avatar itself and we can really appreciate the nice layering job she's done here. Super pretty. :3

Congratulations, zig!

June 29, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora View Post
So guess what guys! Its that time again, time to announce another winner.

And the pick comes from yours truely!

Once again there are so many to chose from but this weeks choice came rather easily to me.

This avi is so incredibly fitting for the holiday this upcoming weekend. The layers are so seemlessly put together, it looks like one dress rather than a bunch of disjointed items just thrown together for color balance. The hair, the item choices and even the background lend way to fireworks on a summer evening in july. Definately a drool worthy avatar there! Good Work Ziggles!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 07-21-2015 at 02:45 PM..