Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 04-19-2014, 07:58 AM

Ferra

October 27, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Look at those colors! I love these brights neons, especially with the small touches of white to balance them out. Ferra looks like an all-powerful Queen who rules over an underground radioactive cavern. Choosing to wear that particular skin was a stroke of genius, it really helps to keep the avatar from becoming overwhelming.

Congrats Ferra! I've had my eye on this avie for a while now, it's just so fun!

April 28, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
What better way to showcase our new ability to make our avatars invisible, than this! This avatar was like a little mini urban myth for me, I'd seen several comments from other staff along the, "OMG Ferra's avatar!!" lines, but I hadn't got to see it myself until now, and when I did...I could see why it had got those reactions!

Now, I'm going out on a limb here, but I feel I can justifiably state that this is quite possibly the freakiest avatar I have ever seen, ever, congratulations Ferra! It really is amazing, now, I want to know, are these kappa's eating that guy, or building themselves a humans from spare parts! I'm not sure which option is more disturbing.

Maybe it's a salutory message to remember that while these kappas may look cute, this kind of behaviour isn't entirely beyond their scope, so watch out!

This is Ferra's 2nd win since the new format, so 2000 gold for her!

July 4, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroase Delschatten View Post
The moment I set my eyes on this, I immediately knew who and what it was meant to be and boy, is he in his happy place! Look at that gleeful beaked face being surrounded by mountains and mountains of cash and gold. Pot o' gold in hand, he looks more than ready for his daily swim in his money vault. I wonder if he'd invite me for a dive into all that moolah.

Speaking of the vault, that's a brilliant use of the sand dunes and arches! I never thought they could be combined that way to look like one until now. The green and yellow hues of the dunes also work perfectly to illustrate the inner contents of the vault. Overall, a brilliant execution!

Congratulations, Ferra!

Last edited by Linnea; 02-27-2017 at 10:58 PM..