Accentuate
NPC

Old 04-19-2014, 07:59 AM

Roxxxy

April 30, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Yan! Have some manners!

This is one of the best uses of the invisible avatar that I've seen so far - Roxxxy has given us a glimpse into the (disturbing) world of Baby Yan's bathtime rituals. The style of the black-and-white lined bathroom is perfectly suited for Baby Yan, so he fits right in. It's like this room was made just for him. Let's face it, this scene just wouldn't be the same with an avatar in the center!

So great job Roxxxy. Right down to the fart cloud that's propelling Yan through the air, I'm really impressed with your avatar-less avatar.

July 9, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Oh no! It looks like Roxxxy took such care in planning out her bakery's opening - the color coordination between her outfit and the decor was a nice touch - but something always seems to go wrong. I don't know who the angry patron was, but that pie certainly didn't throw itself at the wall. Thank goodness none of the icing got on your dress!

This avatar really make me giggle. Everything from the expression on her face to her frilly outfit is just lovely. Great job!

September 29, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Isn't this just adorable! This looks like every girl's dream party, particularly looks like the kind where Katy Perry would pop out from behind some giant confectionery and start singing Happy Birthday. I really like how the use of props has concealed the fact that the floor's a keyboard so it looks like a really pretty rug.

This really is just so cute, and OMG!! I now see that this really is Roxxxy's birthday, so this is totally perfect! Congratulations on gaining your 3rd star for your special day!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 01-24-2015 at 07:06 PM..