Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 04-19-2014, 07:58 AM

Kamikaze Kendra

October 21, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
WELL! What is going on here? She's looking pretty fancy, all dressed up for a party in a fancy castle? Looks like things might have got a wee bit wilder than intended! Maybe someone spilt her drink? Maybe she didn't like the curtains. Maybe some guy just couldn't take the hint and leave her alone? Looking like a lady who has a very final way of making her point!

Now let's take a look at this dress! What a clever bit of item combining to create this garment! Especially how the sleeves give a sexy evening look by exposing the shoulders.

Now we need to look at what she's holding...pay attention, that's not just a fireball, it's someone's heart. The guy's who couldn't take no for an answer? Hope those flames are going to be hot enough to destroy any forensic evidence!

What a fun avatar! Congrats Kendra! And do tell who it's a cosplay of!

November 15, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa View Post
What a cool representation of a deadly turbulent sea passage! I'm sure such a lovely boat as that wasn't told the perilous tales of this area! "The quickest route is between these cliffs, past this waterfall." Or perhaps they were informed and are simply thrill seekers wanting to tempt their fate. "Hundreds of ships have sunk here, all that treasure just waiting to be found." I wonder what kind of treasure is rumored here for these guys to come sailing along though. We can see how many lives have been taken by the sea here, all represented as skulls piling the sea floor. Hopefully our shiny little ship makes it through just fine, but probably not. It's too shiny not to add to the collection below the water. ;D

Congrats, Kami!

July 25, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellyButton View Post
This avatar is lovely in its own right, but my favorite thing about it is what it does to my brain.

I imagine a young girl, a daughter of sky and fire, who left home to live among the common people for her rite of passage. In order to fit in it was necessary to take human form, so she assumed pale flesh and clothed herself in gold and white. She was so enamored with her freedom that she nearly forgot herself, and her sky family worried that she might never return. They took a risk and sent a messenger sprite to bring her a gift: a small fire charm. Upon seeing the charm, the girl had a sharp longing for home and left immediately. It was a difficult journey back, having been gone so long, but the charm seemed to know the way. Once her feet touched the ground, she began to revert back to her true molten form. Soon her gossamer wings will disintegrate, the last of her pale flesh will fade away, and she will take her rightful place as ruler of the molten lands.

Really neat avatar Kendra, congrats! :D

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 01-24-2015 at 07:07 PM..