Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 04-19-2014, 07:59 AM

Wyrmskyld

November 1, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa View Post
Now now, I'm sure some of you may be thinking "Iku.. what.." Perhaps even Wyrm, herself! But just you see, this is interesting what she's done. I imagine this is the crossroads of the two shrines where perhaps the lava reaches the ocean. Wyrm is probably just trying to enjoy a nice stroll on the beach and come across this area. Intriguing as it is, she's stayed too long and now the spirits are having a little fun with her clothing and hair, changing their colors! Calesco is probably taking the competition seriously; look how focused the little spirit is. But Naias is definitely just in it for the laughs; look at how the spirit's made heart shapes out of the magma! Even a smaller spirit is getting in on the fun.
The colors are what first drew me to this avatar, but the story that could be told from it, that's what makes it so interesting. Congrats, Wyrm!

February 5, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Now that's what I call a magician! I can practically see the confetti and glitter exploding out of those sleeves as he performs his grand finale. And so many bunnies! I'd pay good money to see that show. Heck, I'd bring along a date too - Wyrmskyld's show seems to be based around love and Valentine's Day goodness, so it seems like the perfect place to snuggle up to someone special and "ooh! ahh!" over his magical feats.

Great job, Wyrmskyld! You've got so much happening in this avie, but I love every bit of it. Sometimes, going overboard pays off! And since this is your second time winning since Admins' Pick was revamped, you're going to win twice as much gold as before.

March 25, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Marvin the Martian!

I used to watch Looney Tunes every Saturday morning as a kid. This brings me back! This cosplay is so simple, so straight forward, and so immediately recognizable. Maybe I'll have to watch a little Space Jam tonight in order to satisfy my nostalgia...

Congratulations, Wyrmskyld!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 04-10-2015 at 06:16 PM..