View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 01-09-2012, 04:55 PM

Marquet smiled as the girl was brought up on deck. He was ready for a show. He sat on the barrel that was right next to the rudder and glared down at Scarlett. "Hello Miss Scarlett. If you tell us the remaining pieces of the map now i'll stop Fenris from ripping you from limb to limb." He said, his brown eyes looking soft. He stood up and waled down the stairs, going straight over to the woman. His hand caressed her face, and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Scarlett refused to let herself feel fear towards Fenris. "I know nothing of the map..I swear to you." She whispered, but when Marquet walked up to her she glared. At his caress, the beautiful woman spit at his face. At Marquets reaction the dark haired woman smiled. "Now why don't you and Wonderyboy just take me back down to my cell." She growled. She was usually a very peaceful woman.. but she hated Marquet.

When the woman spit on him he made a face of disgust, wiping his face and then smacking her. A blow that made her look down at the ground with tear filled eyes. "Have fun with her Fenris." He said, smirking at him and then heading up to his seat on the barrel. He then clapped his hands. "Begin."