View Single Post
dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;)/♪
Penpal

Old 11-15-2012, 09:13 PM

Please be warned I have never really critique before, so take my opinions very little. I am trying to help and overall I think your items a very cute and would definitely buy all three of the ones above, just not the mask cause i am not a huge mask person.

I like the lovely in leather. I don't know about the length of it.. but that might just be me. Any particular reason you went with vertical stripes down the outfit?

She's a pirate maroon top i think is cute. Is it weird that I see a bat in the cutout above the chest?

Is there a reason why the pirate top and the leather outfit have slight different styles on how the avie is wearing them, the pirate one seems to hug the avie a bit more and the leather one seems to make the avie a tad bit more busty.

I like the design of the mask, it kinda looks like a mixture of a tree and a deer. xD The mask itself makes me think the avies have a long forehead, which might be true, but that's what it looks like and maybe it just needs something so not so green, maybe put the star red thing at the top down a little bit that might be able to break up the green forehead.