View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-26-2018, 07:53 PM

Shayla wasn't quite sure what to do with the blonde person who claimed to be a wolf. A wolf was good, a fighter type more so than herself. Although perhaps that might be giving the smaller individual too much credit. What she herself had more than anything was experience though so she would take what she could get. "As far as plans go, I think we will have to just rush in at this point." She had to raise her voice to be heard. Looking back over at Gemini, she nodded her head once. Although they had just met, she felt she could trust the fox woman to separate the bystanders from any fight that might ensue. "I can raise some vines to block the path closed if that helps. Join us as soon as the area is clear, okay?"

Drawing her two curved, ornate short blades, Shayla signaled the wolf person to go toward the right while she moved to the left. "We should attack from both sides. Keep the devil or whatever it is contained until more help comes. Be wary though. I don't know if you saw, but I think it came through that tear in the sky. I...don't think that creature is from this world." With horns and gold eyes, even she shuddered at the thought. Nothing in El'Saria should look like that.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 04-30-2018 at 07:29 PM..