View Single Post
Staria
\(@O@)/

Penpal

Old 09-29-2012, 03:00 AM

I just wanted to say that the increase was really unexpected, really sweet, and really helpful. I had to have a tooth pulled this weekend, due to an infection in the root that was making me really sick, and things went a little... complicated. The tooth shattered and they had to tear part of my gum to dig out the root. It required three stitches to get my gum back in order XD which I have a small mouth so that's a lot more then it sounds. I couldn't spend a lot of time online accordingly. I was sure this time I wouldn't be able to make it and get a set of Ei's, through no fault of mene's or anyone's fault really.

I just got enough for the last E.I. thanks to the increase. I just wanted to say, thank you. I don't tend to speak up much but as someone who use to go to other forum sites, I really appreciate Mene staff's attention to the users. It really makes mene stand out as a avatar forum site to the point its the only one I come to anymore. Little things like this is one of the big reasons why.