View Single Post
sky_angel
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to sky_angel

Old 03-21-2009, 04:32 AM

Well I sadly was not able to go like many others, and probably for the same reason as many others.

But since I am terrible at telling fantsiful stories off the top of my head that just so happen to wow people...i guess I am stuck with telling the truth.

So the short version of the truth is I just don't have the money to travel to Georgia from Illinois.

And now for the long version....Since I was a young child I have always wanted to go to some sort of comic/fantisy convention, but with my parents being strict like they were I was not allowed to go especially to one without them. Of course they never wanted to go with me to one either. Well when I finally turned 18 and moved out I would have gotten my chance to be able to go to one, but sadly during my senoir year of high school I got hooked up with the wrong kind of friends. Since I had always been shy and always lacked in the friend department, I did anything I could to hang out with them due to the attention I was getting. Because of this I got in to drinking and drugs; I also dropped out of college and moved into government housing. They stole from my family and me, and one day I just hit bottom and got rid of them.

My mother got me a job subbing at the school where she works, and after several years of doing that as well as working in other schools and even at a casey's store. At 23, I am finally at a better place in my life. Even though I have a fulltime job and a better since of self worth; I still live from paycheck to paycheck. In December my car shot craps and up until February I had been borrowing my parents car...well they really needed their car back, so in February I had taken all of my savings and bought a $700 car that seems to run for the meantime. I, ofcorse, do not think it will run for long though.

Well that money was what I had been saving to get my wisdom teeth removed, which I will need $2000 before I can go in and get them removed. Since I have went over a year or more without getting them removed, one of my lower ones have rubbed a large hole in my last molar. whcih I of course definatly don't have the spare cash to get removed. Since I have let the rotting tooth go so long it has cause quite a bit of swelling of my jaw as well as my throught. The swelling and infection has cause quite of bit of respritory problems; I am constantly coughing and coughing up mucus from it.

I just don't have the money to go to a convention in Georgia, and if I did I have several more inportant things to spend it on.

So like I have stated origionally, my story isn't very interesting or creative, but it is the truth. If you by chance feel that I am worthy of a shirt, I would love a female one.