View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-30-2019, 08:40 PM

Immy:

Kaci tried to focus, something restless settling in the back of her mind. "I was in the living room.. They wanted me in the lab. They were talking about a net, or something.. No, not a net.." She continued. What was it? She could feel a headache coming on but pushed passed it. She needed to remember. "It was a net, one that could be shot out of a high tech wrist watch. It was lined with something called micro-mesh, so when it was activated it acted like a taser, only it was netting. But it was only supposed to effect ghosts." She said quietly. "They wanted me to act as a dummy, just to see if it would fire and retract back into the watch.. When they released it, they couldn't get it to retract and it shorted out. The whole lab went crazy and the computers started to blow. I tried to help my dad contain the netting while mom dealt with the computers. Containing it made it worse and it ended up exploding." She murmured quietly, remembering going through the day. What had happened after though?