View Single Post
SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 02-19-2014, 11:53 AM

Ella propped up her chin with her hand as she listened to Ari talk about his interests. She noticed him fiddling with a lock of his hair and it jogged her memory. He'd done it before, hadn't he? When she had commented on his piercings. So Ari liked to brag about himself and had a little quirk to go with it. Ella didn't see it as strange or anything. Everyone had their small oddities, but she did however see it a nice little piece of information.

She had always found shower singing quite comical, so the comment made Ella chuckle. Ari didn't seem to be that bad a guy. He was a little bit of a divo perhaps, but Ella hadn't met one before and was always open to new people and perspectives. "Yeah, my mum's a "shower singer" too, heh. Fairy godfather? Are you a stylist or something similar? Anyway, that's pretty awesome, building peoples self esteem. Bravo" She clapped her hands together.

"You want some help with those?" But, very soon Ari was finished and was sitting next to her, pleading for both of them to go to Sephora. Of all the places in the city why did he have to choose the store where her mum worked?! A few of the people knew her there. What if someone told her mum that they had seen her shopping with some strange boy when she was supposed to be babysitting? Worse, what if they met someone who knew Ari's parents? Then again, Ella wasn't a person who always followed the rules to the T. She remembered a time when she had told her mum that she was going to the library for an hour or two to study, but had actually spent the entire time reading a novel. This could prove interesting. Yes, she and Ari weren't friends, but this was a chance to actually have a bit of fun instead of being stuck indoors... with a grumpy divo! Decisions, decisions. And Ari's rather attractive face wasn't making it any easier on her. She then thought of something.
"Okay," she said returning his smile,"I highly doubt that won't be a um... good boy, seeing that I do have quite the trump card up my sleeve. I also doubt that I'll be able to keep you here in any case so... we'll take a little field trip. I do however have conditions" She lifted his hand and took hold of his index finger. "Condition one: It's about 5pm now. We get back here by 10:30pm, no later." She took hold of his middle finger. "Condition two: If I think we have to cut the trip short, we do. No questions asked." Finally, she held of his ring finger. "Condition three: Wherever you go, I go. If you sneak off, the trump card comes out. SO, how do you like my terms?" Quite pleased, Ella set Ari's hand on the table.

{OOC: Ella's dangerous too! ;D}