View Single Post
Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-03-2013, 09:05 PM

The sisters glanced over instantly. They recognized this voice; it was the voice of a fellow spellcaster, and the only one who ever thought to speak up to them, at that. "I'm not a baby!" Celeste yelled, putting her hands on her hips. She was considered the 'cute and adorable' one, but hated this because she wanted to be threatening like Hazel and Zora. When Sate cracked his knuckles in direction of Zora, Zora began to charge toward him, but Hazel laid a hand on her sister's shoulder. Zora stopped and back up, calming down. She went to stand by Celeste as Hazel stepped forward.

"Wow, Sate. Do you really want to make things hard for yourself, again?" Hazel asked, smirking and pacing around him. "I find it rather hilarious the way you think you can tell us what to do, or challenge Zora who could tear you apart with one finger. I guess this will be another year of finding your place and remembering who rules the school. Me and my sisters, of course. But, thank you for tickling me with this display. I could always use a good laugh." She flipped her hair and turned her back at him, and walked back to her seats. Zora and Celeste copied her and did the same. Flipping the hair was their non-combatative sign of disrespect. But luckily, because of Sate, Hazel had forgotten about the two people that crossed the sisters. They would be spared, for now. The sisters took their seats.

Alex and Lucy both watched this. Alex did NOT want to cross paths with the evil Svensons... he didn't want to deal with that kind of stuff. Lucy was angered by them but kept quiet as well. The last thing she wanted to do would be to get in a fight, especially on the first day with the most threatening girls in all of school. Lucy sighed and pulled out a book, trying to read to distract herself.