View Single Post
Nalin Sun
Petal Paradise
NPC

Old 05-17-2008, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalHearts View Post
Many welcomes to Menewsha Nalin, I hope your time here is well worth your near mis-hap on your way over here! What a story, I look forward to learning more about you, and interacting with you more.
Thank you! I'm glad to be back. *smiles* I don't think about my near-accident very much.... *under his breath, looking away and blushing* More about how embarrassing it all was...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaldeagirl View Post
That was a wonderful story, Nalin~ Welcome back to Mene!
Hopefully we'll be seeing Abel around - he seems like a fascinating person.

By the way, you have the same first name as I do in RL! Mine's spelled with a "y", though. >w<
Now I wonder, do you like lotuses? They're my favorite flower, and part of the reason why is that "Nalin" is Sanskrit for "lotus". <3
Thank you! *smiles*

Abel is quite interesting, I hope you get to meet him soon!

How wonderful - we're name twins. *he smiles widely, his eyes crinkling a bit at the corners*

I adore lotuses - I had not realized I was named after one. *blushes* And you would think that was something I would know! Thank you very much for sharing that with me. *bows to his name twin to show his gratitude*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lore View Post
You know, it's hard to check up on this thread ( a polite way of saying 'stalk Nalin' <3 ) when there's so many errors but..

<333 The cuteness of a certain someone's replies is enough to make up for it. I'm totally smitten!
I'm having a bit of a problem keeping up as well, with the occasional downtime or lag... *sheepish look*

*blushingly decides not to respond to the rest of that*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
@ Nalin - >o> Somehow, I doubt that. You usually don't turn in your essays in code. I was editing it for him. The teacher demanded absolute silence, so I couldn't ask him what it was. Bahhh!
Ah... I see! Some people invest their time in other directions... I'm very sorry that you had difficulties because of his handwriting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amurita View Post
@Nalin: Abel's opening a wing shop?! With Abel + wings, that shop is going to be very popular (Of course I like petal paradise as well, one of the prettiest shops on Mene <3).

Ah...I see. I almost forgot about those events. I hope we do see more magical creatures around though, they're always really interesting.

@Lore: Hahah, I wonder who you're talking about ;]
Oh - I wouldn't call it a "wing shop", specifically. *chuckles* As an elf who is also a magic user, Abel has a fondness for such things. Anything magical at all would likely wind up in his shop, I'm sure!

Thank you for the compliments on my shop. *smiles* I was pleased to be able to own such a place.