View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2014, 08:54 PM

< his helper calls himself Air Stream, he seems to be a class three super with the ability to solidify air. From what I am finding on him it looks like he could be a level two maybe even a level one if he could train but he has been acting on mostly intuition.> the type was back to its normal color as it scrolled acrossed the screen. <he has been in the city for two and a half years and has slowly been building up a network of people who he has aided that now in turn aid him.> a blinking courser sat on the screen for a few moments as the hacker sat without typing for a bit. <What I have been able to find he has been on the run for most of his life, he was kicked out of his home town when he saved his friend from a fight using his powers. I would say he is going to be a hard one to trust a full team at first.> a tiny picture of a smiling kitten appeared at the end of the text before the screen became ones again Marco's.

"are you sure your wanting to lay off ShadowSun? I know they are working on something big. I was able to get info on what was being shipped in and they have a lot of experimental metals going in recently." Tiny did not trusted the company but knew that there was no way she was going to get into their building without help. "Marco do you think your stalker could help us with SS?"

__________________________________________________ _____

"So they saved a hacker and he now works for them?" Vindr sounded a bit surprised. "I can understand him working with them every once in a while like us and Air Stream but he actually works for them?" He was glad now that he had never spent to much time on the computers and swore that he never would post online again. if they had a human hacker that could find out about him he did not want to risk them finding out then the government finding out. "what about the winged one, do you know anything about him?"