View Single Post
letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-07-2013, 11:10 AM

Onyx simply rolled her eyes at Becca. "All you care about is boys. The boys here are nothing shy of weird." Onyx followed Becca into her room, and sat down on the bed, not wanting to put on her costume just yet. "What are you going as?" Onyx questioned, looking the white dress up and down. She couldn't quite tell what she was going as. But Onyx did the think the dress suited Becca well.

Onyx sighed. "Im having an identity crisis in my writing, at the moment. I have no idea if I'm wanting to go horror, comedy, or even romance. But trust me, I'll be looking at that book anyways! You know I've got a knack for old things." Onyx swiftly stood up, deciding it was time to put her costume on. She quickly grabbed an old Cheerleading outfit she had found in her basement and put it on, being careful to not rip it, since she had no idea how old the thing must've been.

To finish off the look, Onyx put in a high ponytail with a rather large bow facing towards Becca. Onyx smiled. "Who needs to buy a costume when I have useless outfits in my basement!" Onyx giggled. She had always been sort of frugal, never wanting to spend much on her clothes. Onyx say down next to Becca and began to put a small amount of eyeliner on. Then, the mascara would come. All of a sudden, Onyx had an idea. She began writing, Go Team, on her face with eyeliner. Onyx smiled even wider than usual at this. This costume fit her bubbly personality amazingly.