View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 10-07-2013, 08:52 PM

Alistair had nodded slightly in understanding of Varten's words. Others had guessed. He supposed in a town like this, others had speculated more than guessed, and rumors had spread. Truly it didn't matter to Alistair, as he and Kasimir were really just passing through, they hadn't determined how long they would stay though. Alistair was beginning to think they might stay a while, depending on how deep or shallow Kasimir's interested truly turned out to be in the red head. When others began to arrive, Alistair moved to a place out of the way against a wall where he could watch most things, mainly Kasimir.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure you have everything that would interest me hiding under those petticoats." Kasimir honestly didn't care what Varten was supposed to be dressed up as, it was a good looking costume though, somewhat vaguely familiar, like from a movie he might have seen once. Though the color didn't match with his memory. It was very unimportant. Quickly a pout made itself home on his face, Alistair was right, Kasimir pouted about everything. That pout made apparent when the cat was taken from him and more people began to arrive. He knew it was a party, but he had been having fun with this Varten. Still, a large crowd did make it easier to steal things, but that was for later. When everyone would be to drunk to even remember anything.

Things were happening rather quickly now as people came in. Then something rather cruel happened. A guy snatched the poor, defenseless cat from Varten and began swinging him around. Those green eyes flashed with fury and he moved to stop such cruelty, but the cat reacted as only a cat can, and was tossed. Eyes widening slightly, Kasimir moved to catch the cat, but he was of course, to slow. Varten got there in time though. So, Varten was a vampire? Clearly not human, moving with enhanced speed like that.

Kasimir moved close to Varten, his hand reaching out to gently grab that rope of braided red hair. Soft and silky, briefly he wondered how it would feel to run his fingers completely through it. For now he was content to wrap it gently around his hand and give it a very soft tug as he brought his lips to Varten's ear. "Stay close to me, and I'll protect you and your kitten from guys like that." Kasimir was trying to be serious and seductive all at once, his other hand reaching around to very gently pet the cat in Varten's arms. The poor thing.