View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 07-28-2012, 08:16 PM

Warren looked at her then at Vincent. “Don’t think I did not just notice that Vincent, you’re getting sloppy with your bonds.” Turning back to look at Blaire and looked her over carefully. He almost seemed to be waiting for Vincent to do or say something but after a few moments he spoke again as if he had not paused at all. “if it is found that one of our kind has been braking the laws the prince of the region will declare a blood hunt on the vampire. Then it would be my job to hunt down and see that the vampire is given the true death.” He said matter of factly. Then looked over his shoulder at Vincent.

“As the oldest in the region it falls to me to be the prince.” Vincent said calmly. “but until now I have not needed to deal with problems. There have been so few of…” he stopped talking and looked at Warren with eyes going wide as Warren shook his head. “are you telling me there has been a rise in our numbers I have not known about?” he was half out of his seat before he stopped and looked around. The fear again gripped him but this time it was for all the humans in the area. “I want to know who all had been through and their ages.” His voice was cold and without feeling.

Warren bowed then took a step back from Vincent. “As you wish my prince.” he turned to walk out to door but before he could leave Vincent cleared his throat.

“I will also need your aid to find Lewis, I do not think with all the pain I will be able to cast the spell.” Vincent flinched as another burst of pain flashed through his body. The people that held Lewis seemed to have decided that it was best to slow down on when they gave him pain but not on how much damage they gave. He fell back into his chair the hunger building up in him again. His amber eyes slowly grew redder as he tried to fight the hunger. “Blaire will be there to watch you do the spell.” He said through clenched teeth. He could not hold this pain back from her, it was like a fire burning through his gut, ripping away at skin and bone in the same moments. Whatever they had used on Lewis it had not actually damaged the skin, Vincent could tasted the blood from where his fangs had cut into his lips.