View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-20-2013, 06:08 AM

((Wolfie apologizes in advance for this post- she doesn't remember exactly what happened in the forest, at least not in chronological order. Plus, she's not sure how far to go, and since it's just Naruto and she's kinda filling in the Sakura and Sasuke parts, it's a bit...lacking.))

Walking through the forest, Naruto was trying and failing to pay attention to Sasuke's talking. Naruto himself wanted to just get through the forest fast, but mister know-it-all had to have a plan. And of course Sakura agreed with him. They were talking about a password now. No, a pass-phrase. Naruto couldn't memorize it for the life of him. Sasuke asked if he had it, and of course he wasn't going to admit that he didn't. He'd remember it later, anyway. So he answered yes. Time passed, and Naruto had to pee. Sakura nearly killed him for trying to go in front of her, so he fled behind a tree...where he was captured.

Naturally, Gemini followed the sand siblings into the forest. She was officially curious about Gaara, and she kind of liked Temari. Kankuro would need some work, but she liked a challenge. Besides, I still don't have a team, so I'll have to tag along on this one." She thought as they all entered the Forest of Death. "Okay, so you guys got a plan? How are you going to get the scroll you need, and what will you do if we're attacked?" She asked, having no clue at all about what would happen if someone crossed Gaara.