View Single Post
Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies south for winter?
Penpal

Old 05-22-2015, 05:17 AM

Thank you!
That looks really cool! I hope the speed painting's going well for you.

Hopefully, oh I hope it does because this is the first time I've ever tried coding, clicking this will give you plenty of references for how they look. Maybe even too many--

DolliattX

Small descriptions;

Doriatt Valentino appears to be about 30 years old, and stands at 6'4" with a lanky but muscular body type. Dark-medium brown wavy hair that comes down to his shoulders. Dark brown eyes that sometimes appear black. Light skinned, not tan but not absolutely pale.

Doll appears to be in her young 20's, and stands at 5'4" with a fit and perfectly curved porcelain bosy type. Pink slightly wavy hair comes down to her waist. Light brown eyes, sometimes appear a darker brown than their actual color. Pale porcelain colored skin, rosy cheeks, light pink lips, the whole 'porcelain doll' look.

Anime ones are on Deviantart, and I'm not entirely sure how to post pictures from that site. Which is why some thing are links.

Doriatt 4 - Dori - Anime 4 by AmIABoyOrAGirl on DeviantArt
Doriatt 3 - Dori - Anime 3 by AmIABoyOrAGirl on DeviantArt
Doriatt 2 - Dori - Anime 2 by AmIABoyOrAGirl on DeviantArt
Doriatt 1 - Doriatt - Anime by AmIABoyOrAGirl on DeviantArt

Doll 4 - Doll - Anime 4 by AmIABoyOrAGirl on DeviantArt
Doll 3 - Doll - Anime 3 by AmIABoyOrAGirl on DeviantArt
Doll 2 - Doll - Anime 2 by AmIABoyOrAGirl on DeviantArt
Doll 1 - Doll - Anime by AmIABoyOrAGirl on DeviantArt

Their official face claims poorly photoshopped together, Dolliatt by AmIABoyOrAGirl on DeviantArt

And if these work like I want them too, they are thumbnails that you can click to enlarge.

Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

For Doll, can you remove all piercings? I don't think a living doll can have things like a nose ring-
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

Last edited by Skulduggery; 05-22-2015 at 05:29 AM..