View Single Post
iC[a]ndy
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 09-25-2012, 05:12 AM

Just a few things to add onto what Sushi said (which were great points, btw)

It helps to research your place of employment ahead of time-- no need for the hardcore research, it's just to help you get a bit of information on the company and it would help you think of questions.

I'm not saying to lie, but it's more of turning your weakness into a strength. For example, you tend to take on too many tasks at once, which turns out, helps you time manage and prioritize. IDK it's some BS I'm pulling out of a hat. Remember, you're trying to market yourself to be the employee they would like to have in their company. Like Sushi said, enthusiasm goes a long way.

Generally, the interviewers would do most of the talking: they'll tell you what they're looking for and what the job consists of/what your role and tasks would be. Eventually, they'll ask you if I have any questions.
OH AND CONTINUING what Sushi said... IF your interviewer asks if you are going to be booking any vacation days off, tell them no!

I've yet to come across this traumatic event, but I've heard that employers may ask you to tell them about yourself. I don't know if this is a myth or fact, but I suggest you prep yourself for this. I can't even tell a stranger "something about myself" when asked.

Good luck! (: