View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-31-2018, 05:59 PM

"Um..." Zoro stared back at Loki, confused by the sudden breakdown. All he did was ask a simple question, so why did he get an answer like this. Because of the poster? Lips pulling into a thin line, he dropped a hand on top of the other man's head, hard enough to get his attention plus a little extra. This wasn't the time to go panicking after all. "Get yourself together idiot!" Zoro's eyes stared hard into Loki's. "Of course you exist or you wouldn't be here right now. What more do you need? A certificate? A wound to know it hurts? Aren't you living enough as it is?!" He stayed staring right at Loki, not about to let this issue go right now. He could deal with new issues later, like that girl.

---

Gilbert grinned, seeing the classroom of kids react to him. Many turned in their seats, some confused, some grinning. He really thought he'd struck it big because the young woman watching the class also approached, but after a second, didn't react. "Ah, seriously? Don't tell me these people don't see my awesome worth either?!" Putting his hands on his hips, he pouted. Well, he would show them.

Stepping closer to the window, he made a silly face at one of the kids still paying attention to him, then pointed to the teacher with a sneer. She was still paying attention right? "Hey!" he called as loud as he could. "How about you open the window! You still haven't told me that I'm awesome, right? Tell meeee!"