View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-13-2018, 05:19 PM

After another second, Zoro sighed, dragging a hand through his hair, so that the short green spikes really did look like grass. He'd get laughed at for sure if his crew was here, but they weren't. It was just this strange guy in this strange place. Since it was like that, he didn't think he could return to the life of a loner. "Come on, moron freak. If it's that big of a deal, let's just go find that portal or whatever the fuck it was and go home. I also have unfinished business so I'm feeling the itch as well..." He trailed off, his face growing serious again. That's right, he had his own unfulfilled dreams. He'd give his life up for them and he'd give his life for his crewmates' dreams as well. Although he'd accept the reality if this was it, he should at least try to get back. Turning away from Loki, he stalked toward the street again. "You coming?"

---

Gilbert grinned widely as the woman opened up the window, even if it was a crack. He always did have a way with woman even if Francis laughed and Eliza always clobbered him. It meant they liked him, right? Settling onto the back of his heels, he dropped the tone of his voice at least so that he no longer yelled. "Why should I leave? I know you don't really hate me." He flashed a cocky grin. "And besides, if its learning you want, I'm a historic relic! Better than some snobby classroom setting," he added with a scoff. "When I was a kid their age, I was already swinging a sword in battle! The indoors are for sissies! I'll only leave if you come get me!"