View Single Post
Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs into a wall and apologizes.

Old 05-27-2012, 02:50 AM

The pair seemed to ignore Ace and Lucifer as they entered the room. They were focused on each other. The two could fight very dirty, especially with each other to get the advantage over their partner. In the blink of an eye Anlace had Bodkin defending. Her blade licked the air as she swung forth. Finding a flaw in his stand, she took full advantage of it. Bodkin was blocking. He had an extra sword over Anlace, but his strength was cut in half to balance between his choice of weapons. While Anlace used bother hands to swing her blade at full force. She was on the defense, holding back each strike she sent forth ay him. The clash of metal was ringing threw the air violently while the two moved. They moved in a deadly dance. A scratch appearing on Bodkin's shoulder, right below where his bandage was. Two appeared on Anlace's legs.

The two stopped for a second. Backing a away, bit circling each other. Waiting for the other to attack. The silence filled the room, all this happened while Ace and Lucifer took their seats of coarse. "Okay, you can fight winner, Luc" Bodkin told the other male. Not looking away from the dangerous woman holding the sword.

"You have to watch your footing Bodkin, I see an opening." Anlace told her partner. It was a slight disadvantage not many could even pick up on. The two were in complete concentration. Bodkin Suddenly lashed forth, sending Anlace in defense. Blocking both of his attacks, spinning around to behind the blue haired male, and kicking him in the mid back. Bodkin regained him mid air. Reaching a hand out and touching the ground. Flipping forward onto his feet, and jumping towards Analce. Pinning her to the ground with a thud. At the same time knocking her weapon from her hand.

"That was just dirty. Now my back hurts." Bodkin complained, sitting on top of the woman.

"Its about to get worse brother." Analce said with a laugh. Bending her leg up enough to wrap around his neck. She was careful of coarse as she was able to push him off of her. While in motion, she took one of his blades from him. Bodkin regained himself again, standing the same time Anlace did and lashing forward. Meeting blades with her. The two were evenly matched.

Suddenly the silence was broken by Cal whom came into the room after Luc. He was angry of coarse. Bodkin and Anlace looked at eachother, both rolling their eyes. Finx had a crush on Luc, and Luc never noticed. Or at least did not care to notice. Now she was probably upset, and Cal was finding out if Luc did something. Even though Cal was more than likely standing righ next to his sister at all times, and would know first if Luc did something.... Same fun drama as always. Bodkin and Anlace backed away from each other for a bit. They did not mind people watching them. But they hated being bothered or interrupted. Especially when they were using real weapons with real likely hood that one of them could get hurt if even for a second they were thrown off.

"Well," Bodkin said with a rather large and obnoxious sigh, "I guess we have to take a break. Too bad I was winning too~"

"What? I think not." Anlace said with a laugh. Shoving the male slightly. Turning to pick up her weapon.