View Single Post
Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explicit and clear that which fundamentally by its very nature is vague

Old 05-27-2012, 10:33 PM

(This is a very serious and fragile alliance they have!! I love it!)

Ace shook her head at Cal. There was no reason to waste his effort on Lucifer. He didnt even realize that Finx had feelings for him. And he probably wouldn't want to know. It was better if he stayed blissfully arrogant. Standing up, Ace walked over Calicifer, grabbed his shoulder, and plowed him along into the hallway. Closing the door, she threw him against the wall. Though she was young and small, she had almost as much strength as Lucifer. "Leave him alone. He never did anything and you know it. Just because your sister doesn't have enough guts to confront him about her feelings doesn't mean you can just go and criticize the poor bastard!",she said harshly. Lucifer was very special. When he got angry, it seemed as if he was possessed. Ace had only seen it once, a mild version, but he had killed all in his path. That was how they had first met. No one knew this about him, and she planned to keep it that way.

Lucifer shrugged his shoulders and left Ace to handle the problem. If Ace saw fit that he should deal with the problem shed let him do it. So he just waved off the issue. Turning back to the now disrupted fight, he said,"I would challenge one of you but then it would be unfair because there was no winner. So I will simply challenge Ace, without weapons. I hope you don't mind." Knowing that she was out in the hallway, Lucifer banged the wall and called,"Ace! C'mon already! We have a fight!"