View Single Post
Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explicit and clear that which fundamentally by its very nature is vague

Old 06-11-2012, 03:26 AM

Lucifer shrugged and walked to the main entrance of the theatre. Kicking the door open, he shimmied to his police car in the parking lot. Opening the car door, he plunked down into the driver's seat and started the engine. Not caring about the fact that he had a passanger, he gunned it, and zoomed off towards the police station. Arriving in the parking lot, he parked his car across the lines of three parking spaces. Opening his door, he slinked out and slammed the door shut. "You can either stay in the car, at the risk of getting mugged, or you can come inside. Your choice.",Lucifer said to Finx. Walking lazily towards the station door, he opened it and wiped his feet off on the door mat. Shaking out beads of rain from his hair, he nodded to the secritary who nearly giggled at the sight of him. It seemed as though everyone was a fan of his. Finding the door labled meeting room, he knocked on the door and called,"Lucifer. You called for me?"

Ace pouted,"Hardly what I had in mind. Walking over to the stove and turning the temperature down really low, she almost laughed. Not about that she had made it so that the soup wouldn't be cooked til Finx would be back, no. About how easily she could just imagine Finx confessing her love to Lucifer and him absolutly not understanding what she meant. Shuffling back over to the knew fighting room, Ace leaned against the door frame. "Man, what's up with you knew people. I mean, you're so boring and quiet! You don't expect me to get by with this guy do you?!",she said, pointing to Cal. "I wish I could fight someone."