View Single Post
finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-13-2012, 01:46 AM

Finx stared at the closed door and let her head fall then let it snap back in fury. "I don't need you to take me." she hissed at the man she turned and walked back out she may not drive but she knew the basics of how to hot wire a car and she would. She picked an easy target and hot wired the car. "Ok you've seen others do this a million times you can do it." she slowly started down the street but she soon had the hang of it and speed up making sure to keep under the speed limit. "i made." she said trying to get her heart beat back to normal shopping helped but the line didn't to top it off people were staring at the large amount of food she was buying and wondering were her mother was. She quickly payed the cashier and just as quickly shoved the groceriers in the back of the car whe she felt like she was being watched. Sighing she got in the car and checked the rearview mirrors *crap cops...and the owner of this car lovely.* she thought to herself *well you certainly did it this time.* "I'll give myself up if you let me keep the stuff I bought there for my sick siblings and mother but I bought it all with cash I promise." she showed them her reciept the cuffed her and charged her with grand theft auto. *cals going to be so mad. Wait lucifers a cop right?* once at the police station "I would like to see..." crap she couldn't remeber what they refered to him as "lucifer." she finished lamely.