View Single Post
SilverKnightHawk
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-07-2023, 03:02 AM

I got a switch for one reason and one reason alone. My favorite farming game had it's first game in twelve years release on the switch so I HAD to get it, I just didn't have a choice! Rune Factory 5 has been so much fun and it was well worth the price I paid I think I've played every single game in that series, never 100% completed them, but I don't think I have less than 100 hours in any of the titles, except for the one that came out for the wii.

I've been planning on picking up Ring Fit but it's been pretty low on the priority list, but maybe when I get paid next I could snag it...I accidentally brought my switch with me with zero games and I won't be home until the end of this month so it might be nice to get to play and get some exercise in...Oh! And whenever the next Pikmin game comes out, or if they do another FF: Crystal Chronicles game, I'll pick those up.

I borrowed Breath of the Wild but I got a pretty brutal bug at the start (couldn't climb the building to get the glider) and the friend I asked for help was super unpleasant, so I didn't feel the need to buy it, especially with the decay system on the weapons being like that. I know they want folks to try new weapons and all that, but I like finding the thing I enjoy the most and sticking with it

As far Pokemon, never actually had much interest! I enjoy watching other folks talk about them, and I like pokemon designs, but the games themselves have never held my attention long enough for me to get through them.