View Single Post
Cora
Pixel Pixie

Pixel Pixie

Old 01-08-2023, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverKnightHawk View Post
Yes! There was the first for the DS called Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon, and Rune Factory 2, 3, and 4 were all for the DS or 3DS. 4 got a remaster for the computer and you can find it on steam, but I don't really recommend it, I've heard there's been a lot of problems with it.

Rune Factory: Frontier was the one for the Wii, and Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny was their foray into a full console! It was for the PS3, and it's a really fun ride. I think they made the transition from DS to console really well, and it was definitely one of my favs. That was the last for a while because the company who made it went out of business and the rights got passed to someone else who just sat on it for quite a long time.

If you do try it for the switch, I'll admit it is a lot nicer in the handheld mode. Something about the way it expands the camera for the tv mode makes the world feel much emptier

...>___> I maybe really really like this series <___<
I think Harvest Moon was the one I had, maybe. I just looked through my games and I can't find it but my sister has some of my games and there is some in storage as well. So I'd have to check at a later date

Also I don't think I could ever tell that you liked this series hahahaha. But every gamer has a series like that I think. At least 1 or 2. I have several series I'm totally invested in but none for the switch.