View Single Post
Silenia
Goddess of Silly Creepiness, Queen of Charity... Crazy

Old 02-13-2015, 06:31 PM

Hearts Game:

The Hearts Game hangs somewhere in between "game" and "contest". Because it will run for the entire event, I've chosen to place it here.

So...what's this, then?
The Hearts Game is a point-based game. You can earn points in a variety of ways, which are listed below. At the end of the game, the person with most Heart Points gets a full Val 15 EI set and 50g per point earned. The runner up wins 50g per point earned as well as one event common with a worth up to 500g of choice. Everyone else earns 25g per point earned.

But...but how do I earn points?!
There are several ways:
  • Every now and then, I'll post something with a heart. This can be simply the word HEART, or an image of a heart.* The first person to quote that post gets a Hearts Point.
  • Every now and then, I'll host a game where the prize isn't gold, items or art but Heart Points
  • Every now and then, I'll post something along the lines of "Give me a HEART!". The first person to then post an image of a heart wins a Hearts Point.
*Images of Menewshan items that have a heart in there somewhere; avatars wearing such items; emoticons of or including a heart; the text-based emoticon '<3' and/or simply the word 'heart' uncoloured and uncapitalized do not count.

(Oh, and quoting this post also does NOT get you Hearts Points)

Editing your post to win a Hearts Point is prohibited. If I catch you doing so, you are immediately excluded from this game as well as any other game, contest or raffle ran in this thread or any of my other threads.

Heart-catchers so far:
Liquid Diamond - 5 points. (post 150; post 186; post 386; post 741; post 2983)
Zyne - 3 points (post 1028; post 1335; winning a game (see post 1518))
Ivvy - 3 points (post 998; post 2246; post 2471)
Dystopia- 2 points (post 1596; post 1855)
ClockReject - 1 point (post 1678)
Dragoness129 - 1 point (post 2935)

Other contests will be added here.

Last edited by Silenia; 02-17-2015 at 11:35 PM..