View Single Post
jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-08-2009, 03:57 PM

Here's your winner for this week, it's Indy Lyon!

I like this outfit, it's sassy!

The head area looks cool, I love how nicely the ears go with the hat, and the hairpin adds feminine softness (but not too much) and contrast, breaking up the black nicely.

Good to see the Odyssey items getting an airing too, always makes me happy when I see people not using the same stuff as everyone else. See the Oriental Earrings dangling there too, another item that not many use, but they look just right for this outfit. Especially as the combination of those and the bracelet and belly and face tattoos add enough small black accents to prevent orange overkill in the centre, or an expanse of bare flesh.

The boots/striped stockings and wrap bottoms look funky together too, and the tail balances out the largeness of the hat.

Some of you might think that the apple messes things up, and maybe they should have used the green one to compliment the leaves on the hairpin, but I like that little bit of red. It doesn't spoil the overall look, and who matches their food to their outfit for heavens sake? Maybe that will be the next fad Hollywood diet? :roll:

Overall this is a very cool outfit, one you could almost pull off in RL too, if you were brave enough, I'd like to see ssomeone try it ;)

Congratulations Indy!