View Single Post
Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 05-09-2010, 03:41 PM

Damen watched the panic rise in the girls eyes, pondering at how similar her species was to his own. Listening to her words, he went into deep thought over what to do. There were only two options- he could take her away from this planet to the HQ station, or he could stay here, but near her at all times so she wouldn't confide in this dreadful incident with anyone. As she backed farther away, he shook his head, black and white hair falling to cover his eyes.

"Lissa. I really have no choice either way. You either come with me, or I come with you. But now that I think about it..." Glancing over at his wrecked ship, he frowned. "I can't really take you away from here... yet." Resting his hand on the silver top of the space shuttle he sighed. "I need time to fix this. A new question for you." He looked over at Lissa, seeing if she was paying attention.

((sorry for the... long delay :P i had computer problems and it's giving me a hard time with posting. also, i got busy and had to work overtime :3))