View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 01-26-2014, 04:56 AM

((I would say she has been aiding all super heroes for she is an old hero doing what she can to aid the new ones that are rising in defiance. its ok if you play her or any of my other NPC that I might bring up. I usually will tell you in the ooc thread if I dont want you to touch a character.))

The sound of the police radio in his ear crackling to life brought Vinder's mind back to the job at hand. The wind whipped his hair catching the fabric suspended between his arms and legs and pulled him off the solid air. it would turn back second after he did not need it any more.

Letting the air carry him for a time as he listened to the report of a robbery on tenth and Alder. the wind was taking him in the right direction so he would not have a problem getting there faster then the cops. according to the call it was a brake in at a small family jewelry shop, the owner having shut down the shop early so it was his alarm that called the cops.

No one but the bad guys there. that's good. flipping in the air he turned and started running down a ramp of air as he came closer to the street.