View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2014, 07:40 AM

"hay Marco tell the winged one I got a line on him." The line of texted crossed Marco screen in bright teal. The text had happen a few times before most of the time when he was trying to find something for Kirin but just could not put his fingers on it. Once he gotten a file all in teal when it should have been in black. It had been a police file that was said to have been locked and lost, the Teal Texter had found it. "Is he wanting a line on where he lives or on his life before the city?"

"did you get another one?" she called herself Tinny, that was the only name she had ever given the whole team. Her ability's were to turn herself into smaller parts. She had been making a living as a privet agent before becoming part of the information ring connected to the supers.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

Vindr landed on a building after his slip his heart beating faster then he had thought it should. why was that offer to join with the other supers driving him into this flutter? looking around he realized that he was near the first person he had saved in the city's home. I think it would be best to check in on her. when was the last time I talked to her? slipping down a slide of air he went down to the street level while pulling all his suit off. The seamstress was a very good tailor when it came to making outfits that fit over or under. which was what he had now, a set of pants and simple shirt designed to fit under his super suit.

Dropping to the ground he pulled his strawberry blond braid from the collar of his suit. As he walked from the ally he slipped his suit into a small back pack he had hidden in a solid pack of air that fallowed him. He tossed it back into the pocket and sent it back up into the air. maybe this man would be the one to help him become more skilled with his talent.