View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-18-2016, 02:45 AM

Myriam was startled out of her thoughts by the voice of a male. Quickly she turned to see who it was that was talking to her and let out a soft gasp in surprise when she saw it was the male from before. "O-Oh..." she stuttered nervously. Why was he talking to her? Oh he was apologizing...for what? Oh right the note. Myriam shook her head. "It's...it's okay. I knew it wasn't true." she answered quietly. His words then surprised her, she shouldn't have? What did that mean? Surely it didn't mean the note was true? No, his words right after confirmed that the note wasn't serious.

Myriam could see how much he was struggling just to apologize. "It's okay...r-really it's fine. I wasn't even bothered by it." she assured. It was partially true. It didn't bother her because she already knew it wasn't true. What bothered her was that someone would mess with emotions like that, although she was sure that the girl was only doing so out of boredom. Her yellow eyes watched him carefully and a frown formed on her face, he really looked like he was struggling with this. "A-are you okay?" Myriam whispered and looked around the class quickly before looking at him. She didn't dare put a hand on him, she didn't want to get any water on him.

Maybe the note was real but it was probably meant for another girl. Myriam wasn't even bothered by that idea, she didn't really know this guy. They never talked until now and she didn't even know that girl who gave her the note either. To be honest, she knew them but she didn't 'know' them. She was that way with every student in the school it seemed. She was just too shy to talk to people and come lunch, Myriam knew she'd take her food and go eat by a lake somewhere away from everyone. Despite wanting to make friends, she couldn't bring herself to actually socialize with anyone.