Thread: Worlds Apart
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 06-17-2014, 07:33 PM

Garrison was surprised; he didn't expect to be a source of comfort for anyone, never had, until Nathaniel had stolen away onto the ship. Now, there was a primal sort of protective instinct that was ready to bare its claws and teeth at anything that wanted to do harm to the little creature. He sat on the edge of the bed just nearby, pulling Nathaniel into a hug. "Many new sailors have nightmares of their home planet. Worry for what they're leaving behind, fear that when they go back, everything will have changed. I myself had nightmares that my home world will have dried up."

He ran a hand over Nathaniel's hair, rubbing his droopy ears. "I ought to show you around a bit more. This is the largest ship one can get, so it's got a huge amount of hallways and rooms you can get lost in. I think I'd only trust you with Addias; he's a big one, a bull, but he's sweet, so you shouldn't be afraid of him. If you get lost you can ask for him if you can't find me. What do you think about that?" He felt the little, pronged horns above Nathaniel's ears. They were smooth, and gently rounded on the ends.