Thread: Worlds Apart
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 06-29-2014, 01:50 AM

Garrison knitted his brow, scratching his ear and nodding slightly. "Yeah, I guess you could say I'm kind of the chief of these people... So it can get really stressful... But these people need a leader, or all you'll see around you would be crazy chaos. Luckily, I don't have to handle it all on my own. Addias helps take the stress off a bit more by handling anything I can't get to." He showed Nathaniel through the kitchens and galley and then up to the top deck.

The top deck was open, but the field retained oxygen and gave them a direct view of the entire universe as they could currently see it. "There are so many more races of aliens, you would never be able to count them. Most are friendly because they rely on our operation here to bring them things they can't get on their planets, or haul off anything they have too much of." He glanced down, putting a hand on Nathaniel's shoulder. "You can see a lot out here... So many worlds. Up there." He pointed to the forecastle. "Get up there and you'll see down below us." While they were effectively floating, there was such a thing as 'up' and 'down'. It was just hard to get one's bearings if they were thrown off.