Thread: Save Grargoth
View Single Post
Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-20-2011, 02:54 AM

Raven watches as Raiho walks into his room and after the door is closed turns around and stares out of the window at the setting sun. Feeling his power and strength growat the ending of the day and stating of the night. "Tonight is a full moon" He whispers to himself. "I'll be at peak strength. If I am to do what is to be done to set my plan into motion I must act tonight. I need to get to one of the arbitures houses. I need to get one out of the way, so that I may take his place. If I am to get any information on these issues that need to be resolved I will need to be in a place of power to this city. To be able to get to the higher-up's and make connections that lead to the truth." He looks over to Raiho's door a tear falling down his face. "I'm doing this... Not only for me, but for Raiho now too." He looks back outside and up to the slowly creeping moon. "Mother... Father... What would you do? If you were in my place...Would you go through with it? Would you do all you could to help him?" He opens the winfow a bit, then turns into air and slips out of the bottom of the window. Outside and back in his human form. "Aidl. Where is the home of the weakest Arbiture? I must speak with them."