Thread: Save Grargoth
View Single Post
Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-20-2011, 07:21 PM

You hear several crashing noises comming from behind the door. After a full minute of loud banging, the front door finally opens. Standing in the doorway is what looks like a boy, a few inches smaller than you. He's clad in a light crimson old fasiond clown suit, with a night cap of the same color precariously perched on his head. "Hmm? WHat? DId I miss something? I thought it's sleepy time..." the small one rattles off, rubbing both his eyes. One hand comes down, and the boy spots Raven. "Hmmm? Need somthin' mister?" he mumble distractedly.

Glancing up at the book, the dwarf replies, "Well, there is one solution. It's temporary, but it will provide release for a decent period of time while things get sorted out." Looking back at the girl, he says, "Unfortunatly, you'd be stuck here if I activate this." Walking over to an odd device setting on a small table, the doctor explains. "In order to defend against the fluxuations, I can ask the Creator to seal off your world. The magic fulxuation would die down to nearly unpercivable levels, but there is a catch." He looks over his specticals at the girl with a critical eye, "You must remain here as an anchor. Otherwise, the bond would be completely severed, and your world would lose all magic, forever." Pushing up his glasses, the dwarf coughs, "Are you willing to do this?"

Last edited by Knerd; 05-03-2011 at 03:36 AM..