View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 09-25-2016, 07:35 PM

The nurse in the heath center gasped quietly when she noticed the boy come to. "Oh my, try not to move so much." She said to him softly, trying not startle the poor human. Her attempt was for naught, and Vance nearly jumped off of the small bed. He stared at her with confused eyes. The woman before her looked human- maybe he could relax? "You're alright.. I'm just a nurse." She cooed softly, slowly approaching the boy. "What..what happened- what attacked me? Who was that girl? ..and why does my neck burn?" He asked, in a confused panic.

The nurse shushed him gently and lightly placed a hand on the side of his neck, so she could look at the bite marks. "I know you have questions..but you need to rest now." She said softly, kissing the top of his forehead and sending him into a peaceful sleep. That was her ability, one of them anyway. She gently laid him down on the bed and went to the cabinet where she kept most of her supplies, picked up a bandage to wrap his neck, and some medicine to help ease his pain. There was nothing further she could do for him.. It pained her to see a human have to go through the torture of turning into a vampire- but the fledgling that attacked him had the power to do so, and there was nothing she could about it.

Once she tended to his wounds, she sighed quietly and went into her office. Morning would be here soon, and she wanted to be near in case any complications rose before then.

salvete:

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 09-25-2016 at 07:36 PM.. Reason: ping