View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-13-2014, 07:46 PM

Kioku ran a hand through his hair and watched Brumac prepare his drink for him. When the other said he looked mighty refresh, Kioku looked pleased. "Ah how sweet of you to notice, I always try to look my best for you, my darling." Still Kioku had to wonder what the ogre might do to him if he knew what he had done with one of his employees while they were on the clock. He decided he didn't really want to find out. "Oh, was this new employee a girl by chance. With periwinkle eyes, white hair and smooth, creamy skin? She was beautiful, I saw her go upstairs earlier. Maybe she decided to take a cat nap?"

He picked up his drink. "Don't be too hard on her, beautiful things do need their beauty rest, it's how we stay so beautiful all the time." Kioku gulped down his drink quickly, enjoying the way it burned and made his body tingle on the inside. It was a good feeling, one he was fond of, but Kioku never drank very much. He looked at the kelpie and the green nachos when they were offered to him. "I've already..eaten..but I might decide to snack on you later, you look rather delicious." Kioku had never had a kelpie before.

][I'm going out. So I'll probably be gone all evening, going to my friends house to play video games and watch stuff, just thought I'd let you know.][